Who we are:
ClozEnough is a digital platform based in the UAE that connects hosts (owners of luxury handbags) and guests (fashion lovers) for a unique designer bag-sharing experience. Without having to go through the commitment of purchasing a designer bag, fashion lovers are connected online to bag owners, who in turn wish to rent out their hand bags for an extra passive income.
How it works:
Renting designer bags, and/or seeking some return on fashion investment is incredibly easy:
-Our Hosts post their authentic designer bags on our digital platform, with the mission to convert their wardrobe into cash.
-Our Guests simply choose the bag of their dreams, proceed to check-out, and have the bag delivered. The Guests enjoy the experience and return the bag at the end of the rental period.
Job title: Operations Manager
The Operations Manager reports directly to the Managing Director and is responsible for coordinating and leading the development and execution of strategies and operational activities. She / he is expected to independently lead the operations and relationship with our partners / customers.
- Demonstrate accountability for functional, business, an broad company objectives;
- Prepare operating instructions that optimize the performance of the team;
- Map delivery process and continuously improve the customer experience;
- Benchmark with competition and similar platforms on issue resolution and policies;
- Search for delivery partner, and improve delivery channels and fine tune Ts & Cs;
- Assess insurance coverage needed based on customer value proposition;
- Define issue resolution process;
- Recommend resourcing plan for scaling up issue resolution process;
- Visit users (hosts & guests) to collect user feedback on app and operations process;
- Provide reporting on operations KPIs and continuous improvement plan for all KPIs;
- Own delivery process, own relation with delivery partner on a daily basis;
- Own fulfillment process & issue resolution quality;
- Report to leadership on a weekly basis on operations progress & strategic objectives.
- Independent, self motivated;
- Digital savvy;
- Experience in UAE market preferably in start-up or small / medium enterprise.
- 5+ years experience in operations of services business;
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team with an inclusive style;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage self and others in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent verbal verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Strong negotiation skills to influence stakeholders.
Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, flexible work arrangement.